Talent Acquisition Specialist
Guildford, UK, 12 Months Fixed-Term
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the operations team at Supermassive Games. This is a new role, created to build up our recruitment pipeline, raise our profile in the job market and take on the challenge of hiring more exceptional people for our game teams.
- You have a strong track-record in recruitment with a focus on creative or technical industries.
- You know what it takes to build a strong recruitment pipeline and are enthusiastic about the process of identifying talented people and bringing them into the business.
- You enjoy being a great ambassador for the company at recruitment and industry events and building up strong links with educational establishments.
- You are an excellent communicator, both with potential employees and colleagues in the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Helping to define and then setting up a direct search pipeline
- Sourcing excellent potential future employees using direct recruitment methods and engaging directly with candidates through Social Media, Recruitment Fairs, Industry Events, University Events
- Contacting previous employees and colleagues when new opportunities come up
- Running an annual internship programme
- Thinking of new and creative ways to attract top talent to Supermassive Games
- Ensuring that the candidate experience is excellent throughout the process
- Advising on job specs to help make them as attractive and achievable as possible.
- Advertising job openings on careers pages, job boards and social media networks, as appropriate.
- Working closely with the Recruitment Administrator to provide an efficient recruitment process from beginning to end.
- Documenting and presenting progress reports of recruiting campaigns, cost per hire, etc
- Implementing and managing recruitment agency preferred suppliers list, ensuring effective relationships are in place by setting clear goals and performance benchmarks.
- Staying up to date and advising on market trends and competitor package offerings
- Working with hiring managers and exec to understand their requirements and build up a hiring strategy
- Excellent communicator – personable, enthusiastic and able to clearly communicate what’s great about working at Supermassive
- Organised and self-motivated – able to prioritise your own work and deal with many different tasks at once in an efficient and methodical way
- Pragmatic and hands-on – you’re happy to roll up your sleeves and help out where needed
- Experience in recruitment for the creative or technology industries, either in-house or agency.
- Experience using at least one ATS
- Experience using Microsoft Office
These aren’t essential, but may help you in the role:
- You have an understanding of the different specialisms and roles within the games industry
- You enjoy playing video games
- You have experience using LinkedIn Recruiter or other LinkedIn recruitment tools
- You’ve worked on large recruitment campaigns, or in a rapidly growing company
You also need to be:
- Flexible and open-minded
- Determined and self-motivated
- Prepared to rise to a challenge
- Committed to quality
- Creative and innovative