Junior Recruitment and HR Administrator
Guildford, UK, Permanent
With a passion to deliver high-end cinematic games, Supermassive Games is carving a unique and exciting path in the games industry. Want to join us on the journey?
Supermassive Games are seeking a Junior Recruitment and HR Administrator to join our HR team. You should have experience in a similar role that required you to be highly organised, efficient and a fast learner. We are a friendly and welcoming team who are looking for the right person to join us in this key role for the studio.
- Your daily duties will include:
- Monitoring and responding to job applications via the Applicant Tracking System and Outlook inbox
- Liaising with recruitment agencies and candidates
- Organising interviews
- Gathering feedback from interviewers and hiring managers
Skills and Experience:
- You should be:
- Experienced in the procedures and systems used in the recruitment process.
- Experienced with general office admin and processes (see below for more information)
- Highly organised and able to rapidly switch between different tasks of differing complexity
- PC-literate, including good Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the studio’s work
- Able to work as part of a team, but also be self-motivated when working alone
- Able to communicate effectively with a broad range of individuals
- Willing to take on new challenges and learn new things
These may include, but aren't necessarily limited to:
- Answering telephone calls, inquiries, and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting interviewees
- Keeping personnel records up to date
- Additional support with HR and general office administration.
- The role reports to the studio's Operations Director
Why join us?
- Benefits package, including:
- 25 days annual leave
- Health insurance
- Life assurance and income protection
- Social events - including large summer party
- You will be a key part of a video game studio where:
- We make big games with small teams
- Fast decision-making allows good ideas to flourish
- We celebrate and nurture talent
- Our supportive, inclusive and friendly team culture is something we are proud of
- Work-life balance is something we respect and protect
- We work on the cutting edge - making innovative and immersive games