Operations Support Technician
Guildford, UK, Permanent
We’ve customised Unreal Engine to build a suite of powerful, world-class systems and tools that underpin our games. Now we need your help to take this to the next level.
We are aiming to achieve Hollywood production values in real time, so we’re engaging with industry-leading, next generation features for rendering, content creation and human simulation that will intensify the player experience.
We are looking for an experienced technician to help maintain and expand our suite of powerful, world-class in-house systems.
You will be overseeing critical tools that will underpin development across all our games. You’ll be involved in solving complex and technical challenges, as well as working with developers from all disciplines to understand and improve their workflows.
In other words, you’ll be playing a key role in developing our future games.
- Issue reporting and vetting
- Operating in-house custom tools
- Game team support
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Use of:
- Source control (Perforce or similar)
- Issue tracking software (Jira or similar)
- Bespoke tools
- Experience with:
- Reviewing and interpreting technical logs
- SDK installation, software upgrades
We'd be especially impressed by:
- Wide Range of Experience.
- Knowledge of TeamCity, Steam Administration, MongoDB or Jira
- Scripting Languages – if you know HTML, Kotlin, Python, Lua or Bash that would also be useful.
You also need to be:
- Great at communicating
- Practical and organised
- Flexible and open-minded
- Determined and self-motivated
- Prepared to rise to a challenge
- Always striving for quality