Guildford, UK, Permanent
Supermassive Games is looking for a highly talented and experienced Frontend/UI Artist on a permanent contract.
The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio showcasing high quality UI and 2D art, and proven experience in designing game menus and UI.
You will be designing and creating high-quality front end content for use in our games currently in development.
- Design and prototyping of frontend menus and UI elements to a brief provided by key stakeholders such as the art director and game designer
- Creating production art assets and working closely with a front end programmer to ensure they are implemented accurately in game
- Meeting work targets and milestones deliverables in a high pressured full production environment
Essential Technical Skill:
- Adobe Creative Suite
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Game development experience
- Web design
- Unreal Engine 4
- A strong interest in design and typography
- The ability to follow an artistic vision
- A drive to constantly push graphic design quality
- Attention to detail
- The capacity to take on board constructive criticism
- Good collaboration with the art team and other team members on the project.
- A highly-positive proactive work ethic
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organization, problem solving and time management skills
You also need to be:
- Flexible and open-minded
- Determined and self-motivated
- Prepared to rise to a challenge
- Always striving for quality
- Creative and innovative