Build and Tools Engineer
Guildford, UK, Permanent
With a passion to deliver high-end interactive drama, Supermassive Games is carving a unique and exciting path in the games industry. Want to join us on the journey?
What we're looking for:
- Experienced in Build Systems - TeamCity, Jenkins, CircleCI or similar, continuous integration, automation
- Experienced in C++ - you’ve got experience in C++, and have contributed to published software
- Experienced with source control systems - Perforce, Git, Mercurial, Subversion, etc.
- Problem Solver – you enjoy understanding and working with complex systems. You’re prepared to dive into unfamiliar code and learn new skills when necessary.
- Great Communicator - you can talk about your work. You’ll be comfortable speaking to technical and non-technical people to help them overcome technical issues.
We'd be especially impressed by:
- Wide Range of Experience. Knowledge of relational and document-orientated databases, Unreal editor, web development
- Experienced with various operating systems and platforms
You also need to be:
- Flexible and open-minded
- Determined and self-motivated
- Prepared to rise to a challenge
- Always striving for quality
- Creative and innovative