Microsoft D365 BC/NAV Administrator
Supermassive Games have produced some of the most recognisable and compelling storytelling titles in the world of AAA games. The BAFTA-winning Until Dawn, the cinematic masterclass of The Dark Pictures Anthology, the multi-award winning The Quarry, the action-packed rollercoaster horror VR titles Switchback VR and Rush of Blood to the world of Little Nightmares, and many more!
Time and time again, our incredibly talented and passionate team have delivered games that strike fear into all that dare to play. And we have no plans to stop there! Alongside growing the Dark Pictures universe in new and exciting ways, we have several unannounced, and suitably thrilling, projects!
And so, as we move into new genres and grow our studio, our hunt for talent continues!
Join the Supermassive Games team and create your own story.
We are looking for a Microsoft D365 BC/NAV Administrator to join us here at Supermassive Games.
In this role you’ll be:
This is a full-time permanent position within the Management Information Systems (MIS) team, reporting to the MIS Director. We are finalising the implementation of the D365 Business Central ERP to replace and update our legacy project and financial planning and accounting systems, and we need somebody to help us make the implementation, running and future adaptations a success.
Business Central will become a fundamental part of the planning, running and analysis of our game projects. You will be liaising between senior management, production executives, producers, finance, IT and our external partners to provide support, training and work with them on feature requests for reporting and additional functionality
The main responsibilities will be:
- Leading our Business Central service to meet business needs and improve performance.
- Learning about how the company operates and configuring BC to upgrade legacy company/project accounting systems.
- Acting as key partner to the Finance Dept. regarding their BC requirements.
- Providing reports as requested for various customers from within Business Central, or using Excel, Jet, Power BI etc.
- Heading up the relationship with our Microsoft Partner and management of agreed work.
- Responding to support requests from BC users and coordinating actions and responses.
- Identifying knowledge gaps and developing, collating and delivering training resources & advice to users
Experience and skills that would best suit this position:
- Excellent functional knowledge (3 years+ experience) of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/Nav, as both a user and administrator, especially around Finance, Dimensions, Resources, Jobs, Job Tasks & Planning Lines, as well as admin areas such as security, permissions, workflow etc.
- Solid understanding of company finance and accounting principles, with experience working in that area
- Working knowledge of Jet Reports & Continia
- Experience of managing and organising the BC function from within a company, and knowledge of best practices in terms of setup, maintenance and future development.
- Able to work on own initiative without supervision, and to plan changes, provide support and keep users informed.
- Willingness to learn new technologies around related data and reporting tools as well as researching new functionality that could add to the service.
- Confident communicator, comfortable with chairing meetings both in person and over video conferencing
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Dynamics documentation and best practices, including UAT and training.
- Excellent communication and listening skills to deliver training, support users and deal with requests.
- Excellent Excel knowledge with understanding of lookups, tables, pivots, external data, Power Query, complex formula, large workbooks and understanding of how best to use Excel as a tool to manipulate BC data. how best to use Excel as a tool to manipulate BC data.
The Perks of being a Supermassive Superstar are:
- 25 Days Annual Leave (3 of which are used when we close the studio for the end of year break)
- Private Bupa Health Care
- Life Assurance (6 x annual salary)
- Quarterly Profit related Bonus
- Income Protection
- Pension Scheme
- Access to our awesome Games Library
- A hybrid work model
- Enhanced Family Leave (maternity and paternity pay)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discount Card for food and drink at our local pub